Featured Post

Monday, August 04, 2014

How Weird Al changed my whole day..

I've had a rough day today. And I was in tears, when this song came on my Spotify, and changed my whole outlook on the day..



So I decided instead of a long post about how irked I am with my insurance, I'm going to make a list of the things I am thankful for today, August 4th, 2014...

1. I am thankful I have a clean, safe place to sleep every night.
2. I'm thankful my hubby makes the coffee around here, because I am terrible at it.
3. I'm thankful my kids are happy and healthy.
4. I'm thankful I can take a hot shower when ever I please.
5. I'm thankful my husband has a job, when so many others do not.
6. I'm thankful said job provides insurance.
7. I'm thankful that said insurance covers my daughter getting her eyes checked, and a pair of glasses. And that we have an awesome optometrist office that helped us pick glasses that are covered by the insurance.
8. I'm thankful that when things go awry, there are super helpful people out there who are still willing to go out of their way to help.
9. I'm thankful I have transportation, especially when I have to get to Clovis to take advantage of those helpful people's help.
10. I'm thankful it didn't rain while I was out and about sans windshield wipers.
11. I'm thankful that I have a kitchen full of things that can be combined into a meal for me and my children.
12. And I'm thankful for Weird Al, for reminding me that my problems are tiny and manageable, and if you can laugh, it's easier to stop crying.

So what are you thankful for today?



No comments: