- I turned 41 on November 21st! So far so good for my 41st year of life. It wasn't nearly as difficult of a number to accept as 40 was!
- Also on November 21st, I had surgery! A hysterectomy to be exact. After spending a year in intermittent pain, and a month solid in pain, the decision was made to take those bits out that were causing me trouble. The surgery was 100% a success, and here about 8 weeks later, I am pain FREE!
- Jack-Jack started back to Speech Therapy! This is a major thing. Since he was two, I have been the one to hunt down all the resources (testing, therapy and such) that he needed. It's SO NICE to have a the school helping out this time. They arraigned all the testing, and set up the new speech therapist and everything.
- Our holidays were good, well, I slept through Thanksgiving, but Christmas and New Years were great. Kids all happy. I got a lovely Evil School of Evil shirt, a gift card to Kohl's, and a new Alice in Wonderland tea set :)
- Wow, I said 5 didn't I? I can't think of a 5th one... How about this? Things are going pretty well. My Podcast, Savvy Homeschool Moms, is rocking out, after a month off for recovery purposes. Gist Academy is trucking right along, with all the usual numbers of tantrums and joyous moments. Dean and I celebrated our wedding anniversary this past weekend.
I guess that's about it. Hopefully I can find some more time to work on this blog, I feel bad not writing on it more. Not because I am worried about my hoards of rabid fans (heh, hoards), but because it was the best way I could record what's going on in our lives, for us to look back at later. I already get nostalgic when I read back to my first posts. Imagine how it would be 10 years from now?