Featured Post

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Some things I am looking forward to!

Wow, next week is going to be a doozy! So I am going to share with you what I am looking forward to, in no particular order:

  • Danielle's 10th Birthday is Thursday!! Mom is coming to town to visit and we are going to the zoo, per the birthday girl's request. 
  • School starts on Monday!! YAY!! All this unstructured summer time has been super stressful on me. I look forward to getting back into a school-time routine! 
  • We are headed to Visalia on Monday to visit the Eleanor Roosevelt Community Learning Center (the kids' charter school) for the first time!! Time to pick up the last few bits of curriculum we need, meet with teacher, and check the place out!
  • Danielle's birthday party is on Saturday, it's a spa theme. Should be fun to do facials and mani-pedi's on her friends. 
What about you? What are you looking forward to this week??


No comments: